---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 1:08 PM
Subject: Head Start Editor (Website) Position
We are currently hiring for the position of a Website Editor.Your resume indicates that you might be a good fit. I have attached a brief description below. If this is a position that interests you, please call me.
• Bachelor’s degree in English or Communications from an accredited U.S. college or university
• 10 years of experience with writing, editing and/or communications
• 4 years of experience with editing website content
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Excellent editing, writing, organizational, follow-up and oral communication skills
• Highly-motivated, detail-oriented, quick learner with a professional demeanor
• Business/ technical writing education is a plus
• Head Start-related experience is a plus
I look forward to hearing from you.
Then I got this:
Unfortunately, I have to cancel your phone interview with Wendy. The new job requirements given to us now require Head Start experience. I truly apologize and we will keep your resume as we have other upcoming projects that may better suit your experience.